At Brynglas Equine we offer a number of equine services from starting and schooling through to dealing with behavioural issues at all levels. We specialise in confidence issues both on the ground and ridden
- Do you have problems loading?
- Does your horse have a fear of the farrier?
- Do you have control of your horse on the ground?
- Do you have problems putting on a headcollar or bridle?
- Do you have a very spooky horse?
- Does your horse stand still for mounting?
- Do you have a nappy horse?
- Is he lazy and lacking energy when ridden?
Using Intelligent Horsemanship techniques behavioural, training and handling issues can be resolved by building a trusting relationship with your horse and using achievable, incremental goals to overcome the problem.
" I needed help with my Welsh Cob. Ann-Marie was extremely friendly, explained everything very well and I was impressed with the results we achieved with my horse. It was a very interesting and rewarding session. I have already recommended Ann-Marie to several of my friends - Shelley, Monmouthshire"
If you have a specific ridden problem with your horse or just require some general schooling this can be incorporated into a tailored training programme for you and your horse.
Training plans look to address both horse and owner issues with the owner being given both the confidence and skills necessary to continue to progress. Post training support is always available.
Ann-Marie has been an Intelligent Horsemanship Recommenarded Trainer since 2009, for more information on Intelligent Horsemanship please click here